Monday, December 29, 2008

27 december 2008

me,zety n ewan
this is my adek2
huuhuuu
we were to pangkor+ lumut..
we having fun there
there were something happen dat cannot be forget!
my adek:zety has bought a dahfa/fish snack
inside the car we are so enjoy eat the dahfa..
suddenly my younger sister was shocked when she saw the dahfa plastic was empty..
where the dahfa go??
Then she say:aikk da habis..after that she blame ewan n say:ko mkn bnyk eh!smpai dh habis..
then ewan say:mana ada!
After that zati says when the dahfa goes???...
suddenly tia say:ntah2 jatuh kat bwh...
n all of us look at down...
we all laugh n laugh bcoz the dahfa fell down...
lastly...zety was ashame
we all keep laughing...


me n my beloved ADIK yang sengal gyler
ewan poyo!!!
hahahahah
=)


me n my adek,,zety..muke nk merah..pakai blusher pew??
hahahahaha
mand laut lg...
;)

No comments: