Wednesday, February 25, 2009

mari berjiwang..tp tk karat..hahhahaha =)

you,,,
its you who makes my day
bright as a sunny day
its you who inspires me
all through out the way
when am thinking of you
it makes me sad knowing you’re too far
but in the end
i know how you feel
your care, your thoughts of having me near
makes my heart ponder, knowing you too wants me there
yes sweetheart,
i want you here with me on my side
though we are miles apart
but I know you will soon arrive
to be with me and never depart
another day will come
and yet i don’t know how
i can survive this emptiness
without you on my side
the thought of You runs on my mind
my heart and in my soul
dreaming soon i can wake up
with you on my side
the thought of you here on my heart
is endless as the shining stars
though I can’t reach you instantly
but to dream of having you here with me
you are so far, yet so near
when am thinking of you
you are just here sitting on my side
smiling to me with that wonderful gaze
=)

1 comment:

a.b geldofg said...

hehehehehe...karatpun karatlah